Please first verify the following:
- Your institution’s streaming account has been set up.
- The license to the film you are trying to watch has been added to your account.
- The license term has not expired.
If unsure, please look for a confirmation email from Film Platform’s Setup team, which has been sent to your account’s administrator. This confirmation includes all the details about your purchased license.
If all of the above has been verified, try the steps in the below section.
For Buyers, Users or Viewers:
- Verify that the access details that you received from your librarian, faculty, administrator or digital resource specialist are correct and up to date. If accessing digital resources usually requires a login, make sure you are first logged in before trying to play the film. See the access instructions in these sections.
- Try opening the film page in a different browser. Please see the list of supported Operating Systems and browser versions here.
- If the film still won’t play, try clearing the cache of your browser. If you are not sure how, please see this link for instructions.
- If streaming is still not working, we would be happy to troubleshoot the issue with you. Please visit the following page https://www.filmplatform.net/your-ip/ and using the following contact form, send us a full-page screenshot, including the address bar with the full URL.